The International Green Industry Hall of Fame Board of Directors is comprised of highly dedicated people who have passion about our mission (Recognizing Individuals and Organizations for excellence in the Green Industry). Since our inception in 2008, we have had a wide variety of board members contributing in a number of different ways. Today, the IGIHOF Board has 9 members representing Finance, Law, Education, Building, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Service, and Marketing.
Board members are expected to participate with volunteer work or financially to support our two largest efforts: the annual Induction Ceremony & Conference and the gogreenhall Website, the home of IGIHOF. Since we do not employ paid staff, the vast majority of the work is performed by our board members. It is for this reason we thank all past and present board members for their valuable contributions.
- Sam Geil, Founder & Chairman – Geil Consulting
- Tom Cotter, President – Renewable Funding, LLC
- Ally Gaarder, Vice President – PowerSave Campus/UCSB
- Glen Roberts, Secretary – U.S. Commercial Service / U.S. Department of Commerce
- Charlie Harris, Treasurer – Life Flower, LLC
- Eric Rawn – BCT Consulting,Inc.
- Devin Kurtz – Bright Green Strategies
- Jill Wagner – Idea Emporium
- Nicholas Frey – UCSB & Frey Vineyards
Advisory Board Members
As with all effective organizations, there are times when getting an outside perspective becomes necessary and provides a valuable service to the organization. We have formed an Advisory Council made up of individuals who bring unique knowledge and skills within the Green Industry. IGHIOF’s Advisory Council will consist of non-directors whose purpose will be to make recommendations to the Board or the Board’s authorized representatives on strategic planning and policy issues. However, the advisory committee will have no authority to make decisions on behalf of the Board of Directors or IGIHOF. The Advisory Council is subject to the supervision by the Board of Directors.
We are fortunate to have a diverse Advisory Council made up of talented people dedicated to the advancement of the Green Industry.
- Laura Calderon – Sales Manager, DNC Parks & Resorts at Yosemite & Tenaya Lodge in Yosemite
- Catherine C. Curry – Owner, C. Curry Design
- Jackie Grazier – Marketing Director, Sun-Maid Growers
- Brian Santos – Wells Fargo